Portfolio > Atriis
GTP is a service-oriented web application for corporate travel. The application aggregates various sources of travel-related products, allowing the end-user to search, select and purchase flights, accommodations and transportation at the best possible rates.
- Cloud – The application is implemented and hosted as an Azure cloud service. It uses various Azure services such as storage, queues, caches, VMs and access control. The application is stateless and fully scalable at runtime.
- Web - The web site is written in AngularJS on the client side and in ASP.NET MVC and WebAPI on the server-side.
- Mentoring & Training – The customer’s expertise is primarily in the Java ecosystem. CodeValue’s experts provide constant mentoring and training for various technologies such as Azure, ASP.NET and AngularJS.
- UI & UX – CodeValue’s UI and UX experts provide graphic design and user-interaction specifications for the application.
- SW Architecture – CodeValue’s architects provided high-level architecture and design before the project started and more detailed architecture during the implementation phase.
- ALM & DevOps – The project is implemented using Scrum principles and methodologies. User stories, tasks, test cases and bugs are managed using TFS.
- Performance & Debugging – Automated performance tests are run and analyzed to optimize the performance of the application.
The customer’s motivation for developing GTP was to create a marketplace for travel products for various travel agencies and their corporate clients and to replace their existing application with a more modern, maintainable, user-friendly and scalable system.
The development team includes CodeValue experts and customer’s development team.
GTP is implemented using the latest .NET technologies and hosted on the Azure platform.
GTP replaced an complex Java-based legacy system. Using refactoring techniques, existing services from the legacy system were extracted and reused.
Services provided in this project
- Full responsibility project
- Choosing technologies
- Mentoring and training
- Cloud Computing